top of page
VISIT RED RIVER STATION
Red River Station was a small, temporary community in north Texas. It is located north-northwest of present-day Nocona, Texas. It came into existence in 1870 to take advantage of trade the cattle drives brought. The town died out in 1887 when it was bypassed by the railroad in favor of Nocona and all of the businesses moved to be near the railroad.
often used Chisholm Trail crossing on the Red River and historic cemetery
bottom of page